Botox Treatments From Trusted Dermatologists
Enjoy customized Botox and other wrinkle-reducing products based on your specific needs.
Say No To Wrinkles
Don't let wrinkles ruin your day.
We understand - no one deserves to have to struggle with wrinkles or skin that doesn't make them feel confident or like they can shine. The problem is finding a Botox solution that is right from you from a source you can trust. So whether it's forehead lines or frown lines, we are here to help.
Complete Botox injections and treatment in Vandiver Heights, GA
Redefining Healthy Skin in Vandiver Heights
Beautiful, healthy skin without the hassle or guesswork.
We don't believe in a "one size fits all" mentality. That's why we offer custom Botox plans designed for your skin and situation.
Our dermatologists are certified and have years of experience working with Botox and other wrinkle treatment programs.
The health of your skin is too important to trust to just anyone.
At the Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), we have been providing clinically proven Botox and other wrinkle treatments to the greater Vandiver Heights community for over 30 years. When it comes to having smoother skins, reducing frown or forehead lines, and overall feeling more confident in your skin, you can trust the DESSNA team for results and expertise.
The best Botox care for the greater Vandiver Heights area
Proudly providing Botox and other wrinkle-reducing agents to the greater Vandiver Heights community for over 30 years, DESSNA provides expert dermatologic, surgical, cosmetic, and aesthetic services for patients of all ages and skin types. Achieving healthy, beautiful, and wrinkle-free skin has never been easier!
Everybody wants gorgeous, glowing skin.
However, we all know how hard it is to achieve the kind of perfection we wish for. The harsh truth is that acne, scars, rough pores, and wrinkles can make us feel insecure every day.
That is why DESSNA offers skincare services and advice for people in Vandiver Heights, GA. We want to offer you the best advice, care, and treatment we possibly can.
Give us a call today to get started!
Vandiver Heights is located close to Marietta, GA, on the northern side of the city of Atlanta. It is a tiny community in and of itself, but it is surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the broader cities in the area. It is within easy accessing distance to hundreds of amenities and numerous commerce, shopping, and entertainment options.
A few of the coolest local attractions you can find near by Vandiver Heights, GA, include:
- Marietta Square
- Sope Creek Trail
- Earl and Rachel Smith Strand Theatre
- Gone With the Wind Museum at Historic Brumby Hall
- Six Flags White Water
- Marietta Museum of History
- Brumby Hall and Gardens
- Marietta Square Farmers Market
- Marietta Fire Museum
- Marietta National Cemetery
- Cobb Antique Mall
- Marietta Confederate Cemetery
- Gold Branch Trail
- Glover Park brewery
- Atlanta Lyric Theatre
- Viking Alchemist Meadery
- Jeannie T. Anderson Theatre
- The Aviation Wing
There are 57,953 residents in Vandiver Heights, with a median age of 39.3. Of this, 48.4% are males and 51.6% are females. US-born citizens make up 83.51% of the resident pool in Vandiver Heights, while non-US-born citizens account for 11.03%. Additionally, 5.46% of the population is represented by non-citizens.
A total of 49,501 people in Vandiver Heights currently live in the same house as they did last year.
If you live in Vandiver Heights and you want top notch dermatology advice, care, or treatment, contact DESSNA today. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. We serve all people in Vandiver Heights, GA, as well as the surrounding areas.
We serve the Vandiver zip code (30066) as well as all surrounding zip codes and neighborhoods.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer Botox to the greater North Atlanta area, including:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Chamblee, GA
- Cumberland, GA
- Dunwoody, GA
- East Cobb, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Overlook, GA
- Powers Park, GA
- Roswell, GA
- Sandy Plains, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Vandiver Heights, GA
- Westfield, GA
No matter your location in North Atlanta, we look forward to helping your whole family with our comprehensive dermatology services. Schedule your appointment today!
Frequently Asked Botox Questions
The term “Botox” is a brand name that frequently describes any injectable derived from the purified protein of the Botulinum toxin. It is most often used for cosmetic treatments such as smoothing lines and wrinkles in the face. There are several brands of Botox approved by the FDA, each with slightly different uses and results.
The Mayo Clinic has done research on Botox products and found the following are common uses for Botox:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn't hot and you're not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching. Botox injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
- Treatment plans are customized to each patient, using the brand products Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®.
- All brands are effective in treating frown lines, crows feet, and forehead lines
- Results are visible within 1-2 weeks, and typically last for 4-6 months
Our staff can usually have the injection completed in 15 minutes or so. The injection is also relatively painless.
No, they do not require any recovery time, and they have a very low incident rate of side effects.
Also, you should be able to return to work or other daily functions immediately after your treatment with our team.
Probably from us! We offer a wide variety of wrinkle-reducing creams and other treatments for your skin. Check out our Products Store here.
Information courtesy of Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), 4800 Olde Towne Pkwy, Suite 250, Marietta, GA 30068