Botox Treatments From Trusted Dermatologists
Enjoy customized Botox and other wrinkle-reducing products based on your specific needs.
Say No To Wrinkles
Don't let wrinkles ruin your day.
We understand - no one deserves to have to struggle with wrinkles or skin that doesn't make them feel confident or like they can shine. The problem is finding a Botox solution that is right from you from a source you can trust. So whether it's forehead lines or frown lines, we are here to help.
Complete Botox injections and treatment in Marietta, GA
Redefining Healthy Skin in Marietta
Beautiful, healthy skin without the hassle or guesswork.
We don't believe in a "one size fits all" mentality. That's why we offer custom Botox plans designed for your skin and situation.
Our dermatologists are certified and have years of experience working with Botox and other wrinkle treatment programs.
The health of your skin is too important to trust to just anyone.
At the Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), we have been providing clinically proven Botox and other wrinkle treatments to the greater Marietta community for over 30 years. When it comes to having smoother skins, reducing frown or forehead lines, and overall feeling more confident in your skin, you can trust the DESSNA team for results and expertise.
The best Botox care for the greater Marietta area
Proudly providing Botox and other wrinkle-reducing agents to the greater Marietta community for over 30 years, DESSNA provides expert dermatologic, surgical, cosmetic, and aesthetic services for patients of all ages and skin types. Achieving healthy, beautiful, and wrinkle-free skin has never been easier!
Proudly serving the greater Marietta community for over 30 years, DESSNA provides expert dermatologic, surgical, cosmetic, and aesthetic services for patients of all ages and skin types. Achieving healthy and beautiful skin has never been easier.
- Marietta Museum of History
- Gone With the Wind Museum at Historic Brumby Hall
- Six Flags White Water
- Marietta Square Farmers Market
- Marietta National Cemetery
- Sope Creek Trail
- Glover Park Brewery
- Atlanta Lyric Theatre
- The Aviation Wing
- Mountain To River Trail
Marietta serves as the county seat of Cobb County, Georgia. With 60,867 residents, it is one of the largest suburbs of Atlanta. It is located near the center of Cobb County with Kennesaw to the northwest and Smyrna to the southwest.
Marietta was legally recognized as a community on December 19, 1834. It was initially selected as the hub for the Western and Atlantic Railroad. By 1842 due to political problems, management of the railroad moved the headquarters from Marietta to the area that is now Atlanta.
The city was incorporated in 1852. The city’s first bank opened in 1855. Tragically, the city was largely destroyed by fires three times during the 1850s.
It played a pivotal role during the Civil War, first during 1862 as the scene of the Great Locomotive Chase. Later on, the city was occupied by General William Tecumseh Sherman during the Atlanta Campaign in 1864. Later the city was set on fire as the first act of Sherman’s March to the Sea.
We serve all Marietta neighborhoods including Chestnut Creek, Chimney Springs, Windsor Oaks, Highland Pointe, Indian Hills, Northampton, Somerset, North Landing, and many more!
Marietta zip codes that we serve include 30008, 30063, 30067, 30152, 30060, 30064, 30068, 30061, 30065, 30080, 30062, 30066, 30090, and other nearby zip codes.
We offer Botox to the greater North Atlanta area, including:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Chamblee, GA
- Cumberland, GA
- Dunwoody, GA
- East Cobb, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Overlook, GA
- Powers Park, GA
- Roswell, GA
- Sandy Plains, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Vandiver Heights, GA
- Westfield, GA
No matter your location in North Atlanta, we look forward to helping your whole family with our comprehensive dermatology services. Schedule your appointment today!
Frequently Asked Botox Questions
The term “Botox” is a brand name that frequently describes any injectable derived from the purified protein of the Botulinum toxin. It is most often used for cosmetic treatments such as smoothing lines and wrinkles in the face. There are several brands of Botox approved by the FDA, each with slightly different uses and results.
The Mayo Clinic has done research on Botox products and found the following are common uses for Botox:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn't hot and you're not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching. Botox injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
- Treatment plans are customized to each patient, using the brand products Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®.
- All brands are effective in treating frown lines, crows feet, and forehead lines
- Results are visible within 1-2 weeks, and typically last for 4-6 months
Our staff can usually have the injection completed in 15 minutes or so. The injection is also relatively painless.
No, they do not require any recovery time, and they have a very low incident rate of side effects.
Also, you should be able to return to work or other daily functions immediately after your treatment with our team.
Probably from us! We offer a wide variety of wrinkle-reducing creams and other treatments for your skin. Check out our Products Store here.
Information courtesy of Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), 4800 Olde Towne Pkwy, Suite 250, Marietta, GA 30068