Botox Treatments From Trusted Dermatologists
Enjoy customized Botox and other wrinkle-reducing products based on your specific needs.
Say No To Wrinkles
Don't let wrinkles ruin your day.
We understand - no one deserves to have to struggle with wrinkles or skin that doesn't make them feel confident or like they can shine. The problem is finding a Botox solution that is right from you from a source you can trust. So whether it's forehead lines or frown lines, we are here to help.
Complete Botox injections and treatment in Chamblee, GA
Redefining Healthy Skin in Chamblee
Beautiful, healthy skin without the hassle or guesswork.
We don't believe in a "one size fits all" mentality. That's why we offer custom Botox plans designed for your skin and situation.
Our dermatologists are certified and have years of experience working with Botox and other wrinkle treatment programs.
The health of your skin is too important to trust to just anyone.
At the Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), we have been providing clinically proven Botox and other wrinkle treatments to the greater Chamblee community for over 30 years. When it comes to having smoother skins, reducing frown or forehead lines, and overall feeling more confident in your skin, you can trust the DESSNA team for results and expertise.
The best Botox care for the greater Chamblee area
Proudly providing Botox and other wrinkle-reducing agents to the greater Chamblee community for over 30 years, DESSNA provides expert dermatologic, surgical, cosmetic, and aesthetic services for patients of all ages and skin types. Achieving healthy, beautiful, and wrinkle-free skin has never been easier!
We all wish we had beautiful, glowing skin.
But the truth is, we're all covered in imperfections. Whether it's acne or blemishes; every day there are things that make us feel insecure about our skin!
DESSNA is here to help! We offer quality dermatology care, advice and surgery for those in the Alpharetta area. Our team wants to give you great treatment options that will get your skin problems under control fast.
Contact us today and get started on your way toward gorgeous skin!
If you live in the Chamblee area, you know the many attractions this city has to offer.
- Simple Finds Consignment Designer Outlet Mall
- Plaza Fiesta
- Antique Factory
- Broad Street Antique Mall
- Way Back When Antiques & Collectibles
- Buford Highway Flea Market
- Chamblee Antiques & Collectibles
- City Farmers Market
- Chamblee Antiques & Interiors
- The Way We Were Antiques
Chamblee is a city in northern DeKalb County, Georgia, United States, northeast of Atlanta. The population was 30,164 at the 2020 census.
Immediately after World War II, Chamblee experienced growth in blue-collar industry and residents due to its proximity to the newly opened General Motors plant in neighboring Doraville. Manufacturing plants also located along the newly constructed Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. By the 1980s, much of the city's industrial base had downsized or eroded; in its place sprung multi-ethnic businesses that catered to the immigrants and refugees moving to Chamblee and Doraville en masse due to the cities' affordable housing. By the time of the 1996 Summer Olympics, Chamblee had emerged as a multi-cultural city inhabited by a large immigrant community.
According to the Chamblee Chamber of Commerce,
As Chamblee moves into the 21st century, its history is being written in a multitude of languages. From its foundation as a southern rail town, its people have built a progressive urban city that is eagerly awaiting its next transformation.
Chamblee is south of Dunwoody, southwest of Doraville, northeast of Brookhaven, and north of Interstate 85. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.1 square miles (8.0 km2), all land.
If you live in Chamblee and would like dermatology advice, call us here at DESSNA! We serve all zip codes and neighborhoods in Chamblee, GA:
30329, 30341, 30345, 30366, 31141, 39901
Chamblee, Brookhaven, Atlanta,
We are looking forward to your call!
We offer Botox to the greater North Atlanta area, including:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Chamblee, GA
- Cumberland, GA
- Dunwoody, GA
- East Cobb, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Overlook, GA
- Powers Park, GA
- Roswell, GA
- Sandy Plains, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Vandiver Heights, GA
- Westfield, GA
No matter your location in North Atlanta, we look forward to helping your whole family with our comprehensive dermatology services. Schedule your appointment today!
Frequently Asked Botox Questions
The term “Botox” is a brand name that frequently describes any injectable derived from the purified protein of the Botulinum toxin. It is most often used for cosmetic treatments such as smoothing lines and wrinkles in the face. There are several brands of Botox approved by the FDA, each with slightly different uses and results.
The Mayo Clinic has done research on Botox products and found the following are common uses for Botox:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn't hot and you're not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching. Botox injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
- Treatment plans are customized to each patient, using the brand products Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®.
- All brands are effective in treating frown lines, crows feet, and forehead lines
- Results are visible within 1-2 weeks, and typically last for 4-6 months
Our staff can usually have the injection completed in 15 minutes or so. The injection is also relatively painless.
No, they do not require any recovery time, and they have a very low incident rate of side effects.
Also, you should be able to return to work or other daily functions immediately after your treatment with our team.
Probably from us! We offer a wide variety of wrinkle-reducing creams and other treatments for your skin. Check out our Products Store here.
Information courtesy of Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), 4800 Olde Towne Pkwy, Suite 250, Marietta, GA 30068