Botox Treatments From Trusted Dermatologists
Enjoy customized Botox and other wrinkle-reducing products based on your specific needs.
Say No To Wrinkles
Don't let wrinkles ruin your day.
We understand - no one deserves to have to struggle with wrinkles or skin that doesn't make them feel confident or like they can shine. The problem is finding a Botox solution that is right from you from a source you can trust. So whether it's forehead lines or frown lines, we are here to help.
Complete Botox injections and treatment in Sandy Springs, GA
Redefining Healthy Skin in Sandy Springs
Beautiful, healthy skin without the hassle or guesswork.
We don't believe in a "one size fits all" mentality. That's why we offer custom Botox plans designed for your skin and situation.
Our dermatologists are certified and have years of experience working with Botox and other wrinkle treatment programs.
The health of your skin is too important to trust to just anyone.
At the Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), we have been providing clinically proven Botox and other wrinkle treatments to the greater Sandy Springs community for over 30 years. When it comes to having smoother skins, reducing frown or forehead lines, and overall feeling more confident in your skin, you can trust the DESSNA team for results and expertise.
The best Botox care for the greater Sandy Springs area
Proudly providing Botox and other wrinkle-reducing agents to the greater Sandy Springs community for over 30 years, DESSNA provides expert dermatologic, surgical, cosmetic, and aesthetic services for patients of all ages and skin types. Achieving healthy, beautiful, and wrinkle-free skin has never been easier!
Proudly serving the greater Sandy Springs community for over 30 years, DESSNA provides expert dermatologic, surgical, cosmetic, and aesthetic services for patients of all ages and skin types. Achieving healthy and beautiful skin has never been easier.
If you live in the Sandy Springs area, then you know there are plenty of indoor and outdoor things to do in the area:
- Sandy Springs Farmers Market
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- East Palisades Trail
- Island Ford Park
- Kwality Ice Creams
- Morgan Falls Overlook Park
Located in Fulton County, Georgia and a suburb of Atlanta, Sandy Springs is Georgia’s seventh largest city. In 2019, the population was estimated to be 109,452.
The first human settlements can be traced to around 400 CE. Later in the 16th century, the Creek Muskogee tribe moved to the area and lived there until the early 1800s when they were forced out of the area by other settlers after gold was discovered. The oldest existing house called the Austin-Johnson house was built in 1842.
This includes missions such as:
"The purpose of the Sandy Springs Society shall be to support non-profit organizations in the community that promote the arts, heritage, education, environment and social services in Sandy Springs. The Sandy Springs Society is committed to improving the community by identifying and supporting community needs and programs of broad interest through effective action."
We serve all Sandy Springs neighborhoods including Hammond Hills, Dunwoody Springs, High Point Manor, Aberdeen Forest, Tiller Walk, Elizabeth Heights, Winterthur, Cameron Glen, High Point, Starlight, Alderwood On Abernathy, Highlands Of Sandy Springs, Lafayette Square, Hope Springs Manor, Autumn Chace, Promenade At Northplace, Glenridge Heights, Carrington Place, Avalon, Telfair Gates At Dunwoody, and many more!
We serve all of Sandy Springs zip codes including 30068, 30328, 30350, 30092, 30338, 30358, 30319, 30339, 31150, 30327, 30342, 31156, and surrounding zip codes.
We offer Botox to the greater North Atlanta area, including:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Chamblee, GA
- Cumberland, GA
- Dunwoody, GA
- East Cobb, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Overlook, GA
- Powers Park, GA
- Roswell, GA
- Sandy Plains, GA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Vandiver Heights, GA
- Westfield, GA
No matter your location in North Atlanta, we look forward to helping your whole family with our comprehensive dermatology services. Schedule your appointment today!
Frequently Asked Botox Questions
The term “Botox” is a brand name that frequently describes any injectable derived from the purified protein of the Botulinum toxin. It is most often used for cosmetic treatments such as smoothing lines and wrinkles in the face. There are several brands of Botox approved by the FDA, each with slightly different uses and results.
The Mayo Clinic has done research on Botox products and found the following are common uses for Botox:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn't hot and you're not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching. Botox injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
- Treatment plans are customized to each patient, using the brand products Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®.
- All brands are effective in treating frown lines, crows feet, and forehead lines
- Results are visible within 1-2 weeks, and typically last for 4-6 months
Our staff can usually have the injection completed in 15 minutes or so. The injection is also relatively painless.
No, they do not require any recovery time, and they have a very low incident rate of side effects.
Also, you should be able to return to work or other daily functions immediately after your treatment with our team.
Probably from us! We offer a wide variety of wrinkle-reducing creams and other treatments for your skin. Check out our Products Store here.
Information courtesy of Dermatology & Surgery Specialists of North Atlanta (DESSNA), 4800 Olde Towne Pkwy, Suite 250, Marietta, GA 30068