Ope Ofodile M.D., M.P.H
Dr. Ope Ofodile is a board-certified dermatologist. She serves as a diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
A proud alumnus of Spelman College, Dr. Ofodile completed her medical degree at Duke University School of Medicine. She completed her internship at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and her dermatology residency at the University of Washington. She specializes in general dermatology, dermatologic surgery, pediatric surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Ofodile embraces her role as your personal dermatologist; she appreciates the importance of healthy skin in one’s self identify and security, and it is her goal to help each patient achieve that.
After serving as an associate dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in Northern California, Dr. Ofodile and her family relocated back to her home state of Georgia in 2017. She currently lives in East Cobb with her husband and their four young children.
- Undergraduate: Spellman College, B.S. 2004
- Medical School: Duke University School of Medicine, M.D. 2010
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center, 2011
- Residency: Univeristy of Washington Medical Center, 2014
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- Skin of Color Society
Feel confident in your skin again.
Schedule a consultation today to get started on your customized plan for healthier skin.