Edward Chen M.D.
Dr. Edward Chen is a board-certified dermatologist and fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology who strives to provide the finest care for medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Chen completed his undergraduate studies at Emory University and graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He attended University of Alabama at Birmingham for both medical school and residency, where he served as chief resident. He has authored and contributed to multiple dermatology publications and enjoys staying up to date with the current literature.
In his spare time, he enjoys sports, gardening, traveling, spending time with family, and being active in the greater Atlanta community.
- Castle Biosciences Advisory Board
- Bristol Meyers Squibb Psoriasis Advisory Board
- Emily F. Omura Award for Excellence in Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Undergraduate: Emory University, B.A. 2012
- Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine, M.D. 2017
- Internship: University of Chicago 2017-2018
- Residency: University of Alabama Medical Center 2018-2021
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Dermatology Foundation
Feel confident in your skin again.
Schedule a consultation today to get started on your customized plan for healthier skin.