Candace Kimbrough-Green M.D.
Dr. Candance Kimbrough-Green is highly experienced in general and surgical dermatology with a special interest in skin cancer treatment and prevention, pigment disorders, eczema, psoriasis and cosmetics.
A native of Michigan, Dr. Green joined the practice in 1998 when she relocated to Atlanta. She now resides in east Cobb County and is the mother of three. Dr. Green is a board-certified diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology and has been selected as one of Atlanta Magazine’s Top Doctors for 5 consecutive years. (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Lawrence C. Goldberg Award for Excellent Academic Performance in a Dermatology Residency Program, 1990
- Undergraduate: Yale College, Yale University, B.S. 1984
- Medical School: University of Michigan School of Medicine, M.D. 1988
- Internship: Henry Ford Hospital 1988-1989
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical Center 1989-1992
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Atlanta Dermatological Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Georgia Dermatological Society
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology
Feel confident in your skin again.
Schedule a consultation today to get started on your customized plan for healthier skin.